Friday, February 17, 2006

Tough going...

I was very glad Jason did come home a little early today...I was exhausted & sick & the kids are needier than ever when they're sick (understandably, but it's tough when I'm also sick). I had all 3 of them home sick yesterday, but Hannah seems to have recovered. There was a point when my head was pounding and I was in the bathroom and all 3 of them were banging on the 2 doors crying. I couldn't escape! 2 had to go to the bathroom and 1 just wanted me. We do have 2 bathrooms! Why do they wait until I'm on the toilet to decide that they need to use it?! Needless to say, I took an hour to myself to rest as soon as Jason got home and I am feeling a little better. Just in time too, I've got a wedding tomorrow and a brand new camera to figure out. Here are some photos from a little shoot Eri & I had with Bennett earlier this week with the new camera. - Dana

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! Sooo cute! I was just emailing Dad that I don't get to see or hear enough about that li'l guy.

- Andrew

1:02 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Also, I'm glad you survived that little ordeal. Ali's figuring out a new camera these days too, which she might buy. It's a digital Fuji. Seems like a good deal, but it takes a lot of batteries, for some reason, and Nikon lenses so she might end up trapped in Nikonland, looking longingly at Canonia.

- Andrew

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home