Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ice Show - Theme Park Adventure

Hannah is right now at her 4th and final performance. We all went to Saturday's matinee and weren't disappointed!! Granny Gwen is between my Dad & Jason and is here only until tomorrow. Our dear neighbour and friend Dorothy is beside my Mom & promised Hannah she would come to the show too. Bennett was patient through the 3 HOURS! and seemed to especially enjoy numbers like Superheroes and SpongeBob. Hannah was in 2 numbers - Rainbows and Cowgirls. She preferred the Cowgirl choreography and costume but didn't like that the spotlight was so bright. Luckily this photo was taken during dress rehearsals!
My friend Jill took these photos during dress rehearsal and I'm so glad to have them. I didn't take photos during the show since I felt I wouldn't truly be able to appreciate it if I had a camera with me. But I would have been sorry not to have any pictures...thanks, Jill!







4 Comments:

Blogger John and Sharon said...

Yee-Haw!! That looks awesome!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

wowwee!!! You rock, Hannah!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Pen & Rix Place said...

Wow, what a mob!

Hannah was great!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey, pretty cool! Nice that everyone could be there for Hannah's debut.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home