Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bennett's Birthday

We had a great time at Bennett's first birthday party. Thanks Eri & Mike. The kids have been counting down the days for over a week (especially Henry). I'll let Eri blog about the party, but I will post some pictures. Hannah was thrilled to be reunited with another Hannah who she's met maybe 4 other times in her whole life. The rules of friendship seem pretty simple when you're 7!

When we got home, it was a sunny afternoon and I haven't had one of those on a weekend that I haven't spent shooting so I was able to get my flowers in the gardens & pots and let the kids play outside a little. Hannah & Jack are getting so old. They're really able to entertain themselves and come up with great ideas to play.

~ Dana

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Man, that Bennett is cute. Such an intensely thoughtful expression. He's not eating wasabi peas, is he?

- Andrew

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see Bennett eating wasabi peas. I can't open the X's. Rats. I'll have to find out what I'm doing wrong.
Mum

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home