Monday, June 01, 2009

Somethings gotta give

I had one of those moments this weekend where I didn't have enough arms/legs or ears..

At one point I was trying to talk to a mother on the phone who was late bringing Hannah home for a musical that she was supposed to go see, we were trying to figure out if she could drive Hannah downtown in time (she couldn't) - then the doorbell rang - neighbourhood kid - I left the water running in the kitchen sink - the dog was barking like crazy and trying to jump over the baby gate blocking her in from attacking neighbourhood kid - Henry was crying about something in the hallway - and I was trying to get Jack dressed to fill in for Hannah at the show and trying to calm his wild hair into some sort of style that would be appropriate for a fancy show - I was tempted to put a ball cap on him - but I knew his mother would not appreciate that.

After that, the rest of the day was pretty good!

6 Comments:

Anonymous sharon said...

I need a gin and tonic after just READING that blog. Did jack fill in for Hannah in an onstage musical????

2:15 PM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

No, we had tickets to go see a musical with my Mom & Eri (supposed to be a girls day out to see The Sound of Music performed) but Hannah didn't make it home in time.

9:12 PM  
Blogger the Pond Girl said...

At least the cats were well behaved.

I don't really have much of a comment, but the word verification that popped up is "undes" which is so close to "undies" I just had to post something.

Jill

Hey wait a second -- where was Jason???

9:58 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

haha, sounds kinda nuts!
Wait, wasn't that Jason posting? Where was Dana?

7:34 AM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

I was downtown at a shoot waiting to meet up with the girls. It was Jason posting.
Dana

7:57 AM  
Blogger the Pond Girl said...

I should have known. ;-)

Todays word: mating. Must be theme week.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home