Monday, December 08, 2008

OK, OK!

It's really not that interesting and there are no photos since I've been doing a lot of jobs & therefore not using my camera for much else...but here's what's up:
Kids got report cards, all doing well. Hannah had a Girl Guide craft day on the weekend and came home with armloads of crafts for Christmas gifts. Jack's had the weekend off from hockey but Jason took him & Henry to a Leafs practice where there was also some sort of "Mascot Games" with all different sports' mascots so they all had a great time. Last weekend was the annual Black Friday shopping trip to Buffalo with girlfriends...lots of deals, good times, and no one being trampled! Jason's been pretty busy at work. There was a Markham Santa Claus parade in there somewhere, Hannah was in it with the Guides, but no photos as I was at a wedding. Lots of jobs yesterday...families fitting in their Christmas photos. Henry had a hockey practice this morning and has been creating some pretty interesting Christmas crafts at school. Hannah & I went to my Mom's choir concert this afternoon - an event that always means Christmas to me. I just got back from a Bare Naked Ladies concert and everyone's sleeping. The lead singer who used to be overweight & jovial is skinny & recently charged with some sort of drug abuse and is seperated from his wife all just shortly before the release of their new children's album, but he was somehow still jovial to a less than full Massey Hall. Fun show, but mostly fun for the company I was with!
See, nothing very blog-worthy. Are you happy?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very blog worthy. It's nice to know what you're up to.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Very happy, thanks. You know we all just want to know what's going on, and it sounds like there's A LOT. Sorry, though, if the virtual us in your own head were starting to complain too much. We don't have a lot of control over those guys. They're kind of jerks, actually.

- Andrew

9:04 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Oh yeah, also, I heard that the BNL's were about to do become the entertainment on Disney cruises right before the until-recently-fat guy got busted doing coke. Obviously, that put the kybosh on that sweet deal.

- Andrew

9:09 AM  
Blogger the Pond Girl said...

Ahhh. I feel so much better now! But am I truly happy? Deep question for a Monday.

- jill

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I am happy, although slightly concerned about a Bare Naked Ladies concert. We may have the same taste in books, but not music! (although yours is probably better than mine, I admit...)

12:07 PM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

BNL are certainly not my first choice for a concert, but I am amazingly lazy about EVER buying concert tickets or even noticing who's in town & wait for my friend to invite me to shows. I just see whatever she wants! But it was a surprisingly good show...especially after the year they've had!
Dana

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bare Naked Ladies are AWESOME!!!!! I've seen them live in Aberdeen and it was a great, really funny evening.

Note: today's word verification is repete. Depending on how you pronouce that in French, it's repeat or re-fart. I have gotten it wrong.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Is Sharon still saying 'gotten'?!
They don't say that in Britain. Weird.
Word verification: counes.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home