Monday, January 22, 2007

Home

Home from Halifax. What a great city, I really enjoy going there and it was especially nice to have Dana come out on a trip with me. Thank you Erika and Mike for watching the kids, I know it must of been a lot of work, they told me all about the great things they did with you guys.

The week was busy, a lot of waiting around for things to happen, a 12 hour day turns into 1 hour of tv... Everything went great though and next year's events are in Quebec City and Vancouver.

I was able to get out more than I thought, and it just happened to overlap with Dana being there, and it was perfect timing to meet up with Andrew and Ali too. It's good to be home, Jack, Henry and Dana were waiting for me as I walked out with my bags at the airport. It was a nice treat to pick Hannah up at school this afternoon too. Exhaustion just kicked in and I think I should unpack. Back to routine tonight as Dana is at work, and I am back to work tomorrow morning. I watched the first half of the movie Babel on the plane, and might just go and watch the rest now, so far so good. - J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home