Sunday, December 11, 2005

Tree trimming...

What a nice end to a busy weekend. Everyone took an hour out of their busy schedules to help us decorate our tree and it was really appreciated. Eri & Mike are in the middle of moving and can't possibly have an hour to spare, but here they were with Bennett and great spirits! They helped me out of my miserable mood I was in when they arrived. And Mom & Dad seemed pretty relaxed and content to have all their grandchildren in one room...as loud and chaotic as that can be. Anyway, it made my weekend, thanks! - Dana











1 Comments:

Blogger EJ said...

Great pictures! We had a really nice time yesterday. I'm stuck back in the middle of packing again, but it can only last so long. By Wednesday this chaos will be over whether we're ready or not.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home