Sunday, October 16, 2005

How many pictures is too many?

Every year that we go to John's for Thanksgiving I go a little nuts with the photos! Dogs...kids...pumpkins...changing leaves...everywhere you look, there's a great photo to be taken. The beauty of using my digital camera this year was that I could take as many as I wanted and not worry about film and print costs. I sure hope I didn't spend a socially unacceptable amount of time behind my camera though. So from about 200 shots, I edited within the camera to 160. From 160 I edited further on the computer to about 120. From 120 I edited to 9 for the blog. Too many?
We had a very quick visit with Nancy and Doug for lunch on Saturday before heading out to John's (that's Zoe asleep on the swing).
Out at John's, he arranged a treasure hunt with trivia and puzzle pieces for the kids to find a field of hidden pumpkins. There were tractor rides, feeding corn to the geese, kite flying, Jason's dad, all Jason's siblings and their families together and an amazing turkey dinner. The weather was great and the day couldn't have been better! - d

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Good choices! I just finished doing our very similar posting and then checked out yours. Pretty weird, man...

- Andrew

And it's definitely not too many.

- Ali

I think not too, but couldn't really say as it would seem like self-defense.

- Andrew

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to agree you can never have enough pictures but wow I give you credit editing it down to nine. Great photos and yes, lots of fun! Mary

8:48 AM  
Blogger EJ said...

Never too many photos. Glad you had a good weekend and nice weather. It looks like the kids had a great time.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home