Monday, June 22, 2009

Henry Graduates

Well, he's moving on from Junior Kindergarten to Senior Kindergarten, but they make a whole celebration of it...songs and diploma presentations...really great!


Henry was really proud to show me his work back in the classroom. The teacher made up books to show each student's progress throughout the year AND a DVD slideshow for each family of photos taken at class parties & field trips. A lot of work and time and I sure appreciate it! The best part is that the last page of Henry's books says, "My favourite thing about this year was..." and Henry filled in "lunch" - of course! Henry with some of his fellow graduates.

4 Comments:

Anonymous sharon said...

Well done Henry. I just love the bottom pic where he's between his 2 friends. He is Mr Personality!!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Did you have a wee weep? Mae is graduating tomorrow and I am dreading it!

2:02 PM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

I'm surprisingly ok...maybe because he has a whole other year in the same classroom with the same teacher. Also, they didn't play that graduation music, that always gets me!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Way to go, Hen! Everything I need to know I learned in junior kindergarten.

"Pomp and Circumstance". Makes me think of GWG jeans.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home