Wednesday, April 02, 2008

How deep do your kids sleep?

Henry has always been a good sleeper, can sleep anywhere, anytime - not like the other two, they fight sleep.

Usually when Dana and I go to bed, Henry wakes up and goes to the bathroom by himself, then goes back to sleep, two nights ago I heard him get up - but he never came out of his room.

Yesterday when I looked in his bottom drawer dresser, all the clothes were wet! I asked him if he remembered doing it - he looked at me like I was crazy and said "No, why would i do that?"...not sure but me thinks you did. At least he closed the drawer when he was done....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry, don't let them pin it on you. Who knows what other members of the St Louis family sleepwalk?? They'll all deny it.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I always find it help if you think of worse case scenarios.
Coulda been poop.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Now THAT'S a band name! Thanks, Jen.

- Andrew

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home