Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Grey Wednesday

Hannah has had a lot of homework lately...I don't remember having ANY when I was in grade one. She had to write a fairy tale with an edited rough copy using at least 6 elements of a fairy tale. That was due today and she did a pretty great job. For having to fit in 3 events, she sure was able to compress it...4 pages with one or two sentences on each page! She tried to write "and they lived happily ever after" about 3 other times right in the middle of something happening just so that she could say she was done. But she finished it off nicely with cute fairy pictures. It's called "The Enchanted Fairy Dust". She also has a whole math booklet with graphing due tomorrow and a spelling test today. Luckily they're spending the day at the Science Centre tomorrow for a field trip and Friday is a PA Day.
Jack's home sick today...watching tv in my bed with Henry. I was supposed to go to the gym for a class I really enjoy this morning but am now house-bound. It's a grey day out though, maybe I'll just go join them. - Dana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home