Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hello Saturday

Coffee has kicked into high gear. I have to get Jack to a gymnastics birthday party, but first I actually had to point out which girl it was who was having the party in a picture...after seeing it Jack replied "oh yeah, i think she's at my table" There are only 4 kids at his table, how does he not remember!!! ahhh Have to run home for Henry's nap and Hannah is having a friend over, which will free me up to finish painting the trim in the bedroom. Dana is at work today, and we are going out tonight, movie maybe? not sure.

I had to just put these 2 strange pictures that are in the current Wal-Mart flyer up, sorry if anyone has these things, but they are the oddest gifts I can think of, first up shoe-boots with built in socks? Not sure, Dana sure didn't like these, so whoever has her name - you know what to buy.


And then this....have you ever seen a dog stroller? It has a built in dog house in it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Alison was just showing me that pet stroller the other day! If it weren't so expensive I'd totally get one for Buster. It'd be fun to parade an angry hissing cat past people expecting to see a cute little baby.

- Andrew

6:04 PM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

that's true i never thought of that, that would be kind of funny

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home