Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to work..

You know, after being off on vacation for 3 weeks and sleeping in each day, it takes awhile for ones self to get back into routine. On Monday morning I woke up at 6:15am, showered, dressed and put my contacts in my eyes – but I couldn’t see clearly – thinking I was just tired I left and drove to work, but it got worse, my right eye – couldn’t see anything. Left eye – I could see – a little foggy. I thought, ‘well I just need a coffee to wake up’. Tried that, didn’t work. It wasn’t until work that I realized I put Dana contacts in, instead of my own. Dana had a good laugh on the phone, so did my coworkers who chuckled when I had to look at my computer closer and closer as the day passed on.

Note to self; get a spare pair of eye glasses for work.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best story I've heard in a long time!

JenB

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's almost as funny as the helium balloon story. Not quite as funny as the shaving cream, Murphy and Henry one.

Penny

5:46 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

tell me the helium balloon one, but am laughing my head off! How could you not know...!?

2:58 AM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

At least you didn't EAT my contact lenses, Jason! Only I would be that tired!
Dana

3:59 PM  
Anonymous sharon said...

what?? did someone really eat contact lenses? and yeah, i can't believe you didn't know and thought coffee might clear it up!

2:58 PM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Well, technically I drank the contact lenses...he left them in a glass of water when he ran out of solution once but I thought it was JUST a glass of water!

5:35 PM  
Blogger John and Sharon said...

Ha! You two deserve each other!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home