Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Save me from Myself

I'm feeling a little narcissistic...I got an ipod and joined facebook both in the last week and have spent hours on end reminiscing. It went a little too far tonight, I felt, when I found a girl I knew in grade 7 on facebook, Tracy Arsenault. I haven't talked to Tracy SINCE grade 7. I don't really understand what to do with facebook yet, but I used it to tell Tracy that I didn't in fact say mean things about her at a sleep over as Darlene King had suggested...maybe some things are better left as history wrote them!

7 Comments:

Blogger John and Sharon said...

Wah ha ha ha!! I bet Tracy never even knew that Darlene said you said mean things. But NOW she's thinking, there's no smoke without fire. Happy ipod-ing.

3:53 AM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Oh my God, she says she doesn't know what I'm talking about! It was life altering for me. Tracy & Darlene were the only friends I had in my class in grade 7 and the didn't speak to me ever again!! It was damaging! How could someone not remember?!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Oh man, you better get off that Facebook. I'm telling ya, it's a giant ego trap. I feel guilty enough for being on MySpace, but at least I have some product besides myself that I'm pimping out there. People are starting to call it "Crackbook".

- Andrew

9:37 AM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Frankly I'm not really enjoying it either. I haven't figured out what I'm supposed to do with it.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Can someone explain what this is?
Luddite Jen

1:12 PM  
Blogger John and Sharon said...

It's the Canadian version of Friends Reunited

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Not good, I had a run in with Rodney Rantala on that thing. My cards are marked. I have nightmares about Roderick Naugler.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home