Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bowling For $$$





As you can see the kids enjoyed bowling and the adults enjoyed catching up with each other, although it can get a bit tricky trying to converse while lil' fingers are getting caught between bowling balls in the ball return. We did have a great time and it was nice catching up with Kristy & Brent and the whole family....and Wimpy's has great burgers too!

Henry's ball took a looonnnng time to travel down this lane, I think I went to the bathroom and returned and it still hadn't reached the pins...

2 Comments:

Blogger John and Sharon said...

Ha. That looks like a lot of fun. Great pictures too.I know what you mean about the fingers caught between the balls though. They just love to linger and watch the balls come rolling up.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Awesome! I love bowling. Maybe we'll do that for my birthday again this year.

- Andrew

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home