Sunday, April 23, 2006

Home from Montreal



We had a short but sweet trip to Montreal this weekend... on the way home we were saying it would have made more sense to go on a long weekend, but we don't always have one of those available. It's a long drive for a short visit, but well worth it! Papa (my grandfather) took us to a mall Saturday morning that had pony rides, a train that drives around it, a pirate ship for kids to climb and McDonald's for lunch! I remember playing at a playground in that same mall when I was a kid! Then a quick swim and nap back at the hotel and off to see Granny Gwen's (my grandmother's) new condo and a great dinner there. Sleep, up for a breakfast out with Granny Gwen, then back on the road. Very quick, very busy, very tiring for everyone, but I wouldn't have missed it for anything! ~ Dana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! The Cavendish Mall! We used to beg to go there because we loved the kids' play area. Pretty funny how your idea of what's great about a city changes.

Did Granny Gwen try to order a hot dog at McDonald's? I remember being mortified by that as a kid.

- Andrew
(I have to be anonymous because for some reason this super slow computer won't let me login.)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home