Thursday, March 30, 2006

more pictures

So it's a little after midnight Wednesday night & I'm just home from work and tired, but wound up enough that I can't go right to bed. So I thought I should put some photos of the kitchen on now that I know I DO love the cabinets. I'll show the cabinets half way up then all the way up and maybe you'll see why I was worried about how it would look. We've got a stove in now which is really what I've been needing...you can only microwave & barbeque for so long. I looks like it could still be more than 2 weeks though before we have everything in order. Countertops could take up to 2 weeks, then a tile backsplash has to come after that. There are still cabinet lights, pendant lights, painting, baseboards, some electric outlets, one broom closet that needs to be custom made, the bay window with a window seat (which will come much, much later), bar stools, man, there's still quite a bit. It does look like a kitchen now though and I can actually envision it done.
















Jack had a friend over last week who thought it was the "best day EVER" because we got to have lunch at the kitchen table set up in the family room. I haven't been quite as enthusiastic as that lately, but the kids are managing fine. Here's Jack playing in the carboard earlier today. - Dana

3 Comments:

Blogger EJ said...

The cabinets are beautiful! I can't wait to see the countertop. When does the fridge go back in?

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason when I saw the first picture, I immediately thought of the cabinet doors in the kitchen of your last house. Very nice!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Previous post by...

Doug (Oops!)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home