Sunday, February 07, 2010

hasn't even started yet?

I spent the entire day at the broadcast centre, then I got a call at the end of the day telling me I was supposed to be at BC Place for the opening ceremonies...anyway, very stressful evening and very long day, only 13 hours...but had time for a quick drink to relieve stress.

Watched the entire opening ceremonies, and if you can watch it all - you will be amazed! It's really incredible. Canada will be very proud.

Anyway, all is well - busy, miss the family and wish they were here, but I guess I wouldn't see them much anyway.

I heard Jack had a great game in net and they won in OT! Way to go Jack - and thanks to all the family for going to his game - he would never say but I'm sure he was glad all was there to see him play.

Try to take some pics tomorrow and post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home