Saturday, February 16, 2008

Always Wear a Belt...

Happy Belated Valentines Day....I'll post some pics of Henry's party at pre-school, but first! It's me Jason by the way... I put out the kids clothes on Friday, either Dana or I usually do it before the kids go to bed each night. I put a pair of pants that I wasn't certain Jack ever wore before, but hey, they were clean, ironed - what else could you want. I guess no one noticed that they didn't stay up without a belt.

When Jack came home from school he said "Mr. Zinner (his teacher) put this string around my waist and said it was a belt" Jack had on, where a belt should be, red knitting wool, wrapped around twice because his pants kept falling down at school.

Poor Dana, I think she was horrified at the thought her child was told to wear wool as a belt, instead of noticing the poor boy's pants weren't staying up in the first place. But hey, it was Valentine's Day and the wool was red.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

His owwn little piece of Kabbalah, maybe? At least he had his shoes on...?

2:44 AM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

I can't believe you blogged that! Hannah and I are enjoying Montreal & missing you guys!
Dana

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home