Friday, February 08, 2008

What's New?

I just realized I never posted pictures from when Hannah was in the hospital.

Her friends were a great support to her with cards, gifts and phone calls to make sure she was ok. The girls were especially melodramatic. "I really, really, really, say really twenty thousand times miss you." And this one card I found particularly funny:


Hannah is home, back to school and well now and we have begun to fatten her back up. I don't have any pictures of her today, but she's been eating a meal and a half at every mealtime!


The big news around here is all the snow. Less than a week ago we had a pretty big snowstorm with school buses cancelled etc. Then yesterday another 25-30cm! I'm running out of spots to put it! I had to walk up the stairs with each shovel-full just to dump it! I'm not cursing the snow, it has been fun, but maybe someone could have better designed my driveway!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Time to build a snow maze! That's really sweet about Hannah's classmates. So thoughtful. I'm glad she's doing better.

- Andrew

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home