Saturday, September 03, 2005

A Saturday at home!

It was so nice to go out last night and know that I didn't have a wedding today! I think this is one of the only Saturdays I've had off all summer! I have a wedding tomorrow instead. I said I was looking forward to a grown-up night out last night, I don't know if that's exactly what I'd call it, but it sure was a great time!



Jason & I took the kids to the park to fly kites today...we weren't sure if it was going to be windy enough, but Hannah's took off right away. She was pretty excited about it. She let Jack have a turn holding her kite since he couldn't get his off the ground, but after about a minute he said, "this is boring". - d

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home