Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Sister

Have I ever told you how amazing my sister is?
I came home from my last day of school today...after a barbeque with our mentor teachers and principals and a drink with fellow students...to a card and gift bucket filled with things I love and a balloon saying "congratulations" attached. The bucket has all relaxing and personal things...my favourite pop, my favourite beer, my favourite magazine, flip flops, my favourite candy and a good book to sink my teeth into that isn't all about teaching!!
I love you so much Er! You are a thoughtful, kind and generous sister!

4 Comments:

Blogger John and Sharon said...

Oh that is SO nice! And I am loving the blog post increased frequency.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Aw — so sweet. That Erika...

Happy summer!

8:55 AM  
Blogger EJ said...

Aww shucks. You deserve some extra spoiling after your long hard year. I guess Jason does too for that matter. You'd better share your treats with him:)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Nice! And congratulations- you will make a great teacher! No end of year trips across the pond tho'?

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home