Saturday, April 23, 2011

A few pictures I've taken

Hannah had her club competition and then a competition at another club back in March where she performed her solo for the first time! She looked beautiful and we were so proud of her. I haven't been taking many photos lately but had to provide a bunch for our end-of-year barbeque for school so ran around taking photos of the people in my class. The end of year barbeque is May 17th...I'm almost there! May sounded so far away when I began this degree back in August! These are my peeps. We all sit at the same table and they have kept me sane this year. You know how a trauma or a death can bring people closer together? Well I feel extremely close to this group of ladies! I feel like we've been through a war together. We've certainly shared many laughs and tears over the year!

And these are my other peeps. These are the people I see all the other days when I'm in my placement. The two on the ends are the other student teachers at my same school and the one beside me is the principal of our school.

For as long and tough as this year has been, I'm starting to realize how much I'm going to miss these people!

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Aw, that's so sweet, Dana! Thanks for letting us see yer peeps. Hannah looks soooo much like you in that photo, it's crazy.

Also, more generally: Yay! Bloggage!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Pen & Rix Place said...

Yay, pictures! Fun to see Hannah and her skating crew and you and your buddies, Dana. You're almost there!!!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Ann said...

Hang in there Dana! Its a very rewarding career and you will be fabulous, no doubt. You get a whole new set of peeps after this chapter...so funny because that's what my colleagues and I call ourselves all the time..

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Good on you Dana, and good on you too, Hannah! Bring on May!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger John and Sharon said...

Yeah, well done Dana, and Hannah looks like a professional!

6:33 AM  
Blogger the Pond Girl said...

Brava!

Jill

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home