Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thank you Margaret and Ludy!



What a great day Hannah & I had!





Hannah's friend Julia invited her to a special VIP viewing of the Santa Claus Parade. Julia's Dad was a clown in the parade and with this honour comes the privilege of VIP seats & food and entertainment while you wait for the parade to begin. It's a great idea, you donate money to charity to be in the parade and your family (and very lucky friends) get these amazing bonuses.





I felt very spoiled. Our view of the parade was spectacular and we ate and drank whatever, whenever! The kids had their faces painted, ate, made crafts, ate, got balloon snowmen made for them, ate, oh yeah, and watched the Santa Claus Parade!


Waiting to go upstairs...






A special picture for Mike!


In other news, Jack's hockey team is still undefeated with Jack having lots of support today - Mike & Eri, Charlotte & Bennett, Hannah & Henry, Grampa, Mommy & Daddy all came to watch!





I shot my last wedding of the year this past Saturday and although I will be sorry to say goodbye to the money, I'm so looking forward to some weekends with the family!





Jason & I had a great date night out at our usual watering hole Friday night with our friends Kristy & Brent. They say they had a great time, but I'm still not convinced they were as into our pub full of elderly locals as we always are. Maybe we'll let them choose a more hip location next time! Kristy did say she liked feeling so young though.





Anyway, I'm beat and off to bed early. There's a busy week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home