Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back to School



Well, I think that went pretty smoothly! The kids were so excited about school that they jumped out of bed and in fact, Jack was waiting on the front lawn while I was still brushing my teeth!

They both had wonderful things to say about their new teachers when we took them out to McDonald's at lunch. In fact, Hannah's teacher was, "way nicer than I expected".

Jason's Dad arrived safely and Jason had the day off work so that worked out nicely.

Hannah's team won their soccer playoffs while I was out registering her for skating lessons.

Jason played his last volleyball games before his playoffs...but wait, his playoffs are on the weekend...and if Hannah's team continues to win, her playoffs are on the weekend...and Jack's t-ball playoffs are on the weekend...and this is the one weekend of the year that I have 3 weddings...Friday, Saturday AND Sunday...!

3 Comments:

Blogger John and Sharon said...

This weekend is my sitting-on-the-couch-eating-cookies playoffs. I am the reigning champion. I reckon it might last hours.
Happy back-to-school. Hope the weekend isn't too chaotic!
-Sharon

9:21 AM  
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

That sounds wonderful...I would like to challenge you but at this rate, it may be December before I get to sit on the couch!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Holy! Good luck with everything!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home